All trends fade and re-emerge, and we love that the scarf-top trend is back. The scarf is once again a summertime staple re-worked into a chic halter top, wrap around bralette or one shoulder tie.
We show you how to wear our Botanical Garden Scarf as a halter top with no sewing involved.
Follow the steps below to recreate the look:
- You'll need a chain and safety pin for this look.
- Fold the scarf in half diagonally.
- Take the middle corner and fold the tip backwards. Secure the corner with a safety pin as to create a loop in the material.
- Thread the chain through this loop, then secure the chain around your neck.
- Take the two corners of the scarf and tie around your back twice.
Next, simply flourish in your new look halter top!