Our Lily scarf is crafted from soft and lightweight cashmere making for comfortable and luxurious wear as a headscarf or shawl.
Recreate the look yourself by following the steps:
- Step 1: If you have long hair, start with your hair tied up comfortably.
- Step 2: Fold scarf into into a triangle.
- Step 3: Place the straight edge to the nape of your neck.
- Step 4: First making sure the two ends are even in length, tie the corners at top of head tightly.
- Step 5: Bring the ends to the nape if your neck and tightly knot and tuck into the material.
- Step 6: Fold the hanging triangle back and over the knot you made at the front and tuck under the knot.